We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
BepInEx pack for House of the Dying Sun. Preconfigured and ready to use.
|Last updated||a year ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
BepInExPack for House of the Dying Sun
This is BepInEx 5.4.19 pack for House of the Dying Sun.
BepInEx is a general purpose framework for Unity modding. BepInEx includes tools and libraries to
- load custom code (hereafter plugins) into the game on launch;
- patch in-game methods, classes and even entire assemblies without touching original game files;
- configure plugins and log game to desired outputs like console or file;
- manage plugin dependencies.
BepInEx is currently one of the most popular modding tools for Unity on GitHub.
This pack's contents
This pack is preconfigured and usable for House of the Dying Sun modding.
In particular, this pack comes with preconfigured
BepInEx.cfg that enables the BepInEx console and more extensive logging.
Installation (game, automated)
This is the recommended way to install BepInEx on the game.
- Download and install Thunderstore Mod Manager or r2modman
- Click Install with Mod Manager button on top of the page
- Run the game via the mod manager
If you are installing this manually, do the following
- Extract the archive into a folder. Do not extract into the game folder.
- Move the contents of
- Run the game. If everything runs correctly, you will see a BepInEx console pop up on your desktop.
- BepInEx: writing basic plugin walkthrough
- BepInEx: useful plugins for modding
- BepInEx: patching game methods at runtime
Issues, questions, etc.
At this moment, you can use the following channels to ask for help
- House of the Dying Sun Modding Community Discord
- BepInEx Discord -- Only technical support for THIS PACKAGE. No support for plugins.
- Updated to BepInEx 5.4.1900 (changelog)
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|